Monday, February 28, 2011

Getting Excited!

Very excited that My parents and Michael's mom will be able to be at our upcoming ultrasound on March 23rd! I really wanted them there so they could be with us when we find out what we are having! I'm getting super anxious! We think we have a girl's name picked out, Paisley Marie but we have yet to agree on a boy's name! LOL Of course it may all change who knows! We are waiting to pin down names until we know for sure what we are having!

I think I felt the baby move today for the first time! I was editing at the computer and felt some fluttering feeling in my stomach for a few seconds and it made me stop so I could see if I could feel it again, but it only did it that once for a few seconds! : ) Can't wait till I know for sure its the Baby!

Well I think that's all for now! I'll keep you updated as more things come up!
I go back to the doctor for my next checkup on March 10th!

No comments:

Post a Comment